CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
- Shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual , if any .
- In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must inform the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the delivery of the product, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution , the Buyer shall receive the product subject to the contract within 3 days at the expense of the SELLER . He must return it to the SELLER .
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH NOT FORESEED REASONS:
- Seller if the force majeure occurred and can not predict product can not be delivered in time, the situation is reported to the receiver. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer made the payment with a credit card and canceled, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation , however the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient’s account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will examine the contractual goods / services before receiving them; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. will not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be used, the goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
- RECEIVER; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to the person / organization at the address indicated, to the SELLER , by rejecting the goods, without taking any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, by using the right to withdraw from the contract.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED BY THE SELLER OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
TEL: 0535 2948925
DELIVERY ADDRESS: Should be forwarded to Yurtiçi Kargo Çobançeşme Branch on behalf of AKYBUL E-Commerce .
NAME / TITLE: AKYBUL E-Ticaret LTD ŞTİ ADDRESS: Suadiye Mah. Fatma Kadin Sk . Kadıköy-İstanbul EPOSTA: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 0535 2948925
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to make a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 ( fourteen ) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products that cannot be used with right of withdrawal”.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or to the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutional, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. If the refund of the order, issued in the name of the institutions, will not be completed.)
- The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
- SELLER total cost and at the latest within 10 days from the day he reaches the breach notification receiver under debt documents put the Purchaser is obliged to return and get a refund or to property within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s defect or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the losses of the SELLER . However, the PURCHASER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount regulated by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the amount of discount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS WITHOUT THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Recipient’s request, or clearly prepared in accordance with individual needs and not suitable to be returned, underwear sub-components, swimwear and bikini bottoms, cosmetics, disposable products, rapid deterioration of danger or that expired the possibility of the goods, the buyer delivery Products that are not suitable for health and hygiene, if the packaging is opened by the PURCHASER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the Subscription Agreement, services or intangible goods delivered to the consumer , as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer supplies, packaging. If it is opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return it as per the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services that are started with the approval of the consumer.
- Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, copied software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) are unopened, untested, intact for returning and they must be unused.
DEFAULT CARE AND LEGAL RESULTS
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the bank, if the payment is made in default when he / she makes the payment by credit card. In this case, the bank may apply to legal means; the power of attorney fees and costs that would arise from the buyer can demand and in all circumstances recipient if defaulted debt falls due, the Purchaser due to delayed execution of the debt seller agrees to pay the damages and losses suffered.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- By making Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer), you can make any of our Garanti, İş Bank accounts (TL).
- With our credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment options for all kinds of credit cards . With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.